Fringe Musings: An Introduction

Welcome to Fringe Musings! This is where I plan on rambling incessantly about a few of the things I'm mildly interested in; including...

Welcome to Fringe Musings! This is where I plan on rambling incessantly about a few of the things I'm mildly interested in; including but not limited to, life, science (popular and unpopular), technology, books, yoga, and whatever else I happen to fancy at the moment.

A Little Bit About Me:

I am a Ph.D. candidate (somehow ‘candidate’ sounds much fancier than ‘student’) currently residing in Canada.  I find myself fascinated by a variety of things the world has to offer and I have a penchant for writing about some of those things. Hopefully there are people (or at least a person…let’s not get too optimistic here...glass half empty and all that) out there who have similar interests and have the ability to read.  I do have a tendency to overuse parentheses (I just can’t help myself) and ellipses, so…do with that what you will.  I also have a proclivity for sarcasm, which historically does not go over well.I hope that if and when you happen to stumble upon this page you find something that interests you, makes you laugh, piques your curiosity, or at the very least, moderately lessens your boredom.  


Cheers

You Might Also Like

0 comments